Ok, you’ve made the decision to get a dog walker for your fur baby…but what types of services do dog walkers offer?
Dog Walking Services
• First and foremost, a dog walker should provide tender loving care for your dog in their own home where they feel safe and secure. They should provide 30 – 45 minutes of quality time with your dog.
• Walk or let your dog out in their own back yard.
• Feed your dog and provide fresh, clean water at each visit.
• Administer medicines for your dog.
• Clean up after your dog at each visit.
• Provide updates after each visit.
• Follow special instructions left by you, for your dog.
• Take in mail/newspapers, put out/bring in trash cans, water plants, open/close blinds/shades.
While a dog walker will provide comfort to your dog while you are away from home, it is important to make sure your dog walker is insured and bonded and can provide references from satisfied clients.